- Users of our Attendance features will find a more friendly experience with our Course tab View Attendance report. You can now filter the report by date rather than scrolling through all available dates. Big thanks to our POWER users in Michigan for this request!
- More for Attendance users... updates were made to adjust the Backoffice-> Attendance-> Custom Report "Student PBP Stats" to match PBP Average in Student tab.
- If your school uses our student photo feature, you'll see improvements to the tool used to import single photos.
- Comment auto cc's in the internal commenting feature are functioning as expected again. If set up, comments will include advisor and teachers 'following' automatically. For those of you who are not familiar with this feature, it's a great way to communicate internally about students. Check out more here.
- In the Teacher Dashboard, Other Reports tab you'll find that printing the Mastery (Following) report is behaving as expected again. Learn more about "Following" here.
- A limited number of users were experiencing freezing when loading Student Mastery Reports. Fixed!