- Custom date range footers on progress reports and now on PDF generated mastery reports display the selected dates rather than 'null'.
- In the Grade tab, you'll find that the toggling to "View by Learning Target" and back has improved speed and reliability.
- When bulk reports are generated and the PDf files are emailed to you, you'll find a more user-friendly file name for each advisory/homeroom/crew file.
- For Mac and PC users, performance improvements have been made for large full school "Mastery by..." reports. Note: This includes an experimental disabling of spell check within the app.
- Schools and districts using our schedule/attendance products will find more flexibility in the ability to schedule cycle days and period mapping.
- Users of JumpRope's Follow feature will find more clarity in populating their follow list from year to year.
- Teacher may notice that when creating or editing a unit, the course list for sharing has a bit more clarity around the school year and term(if applicable) that they are sharing with.
- In administrative reports, you'll find a more accurate count for login sessions on the Family Portal.
- Users of our beta version Parent Portal 2.0 will find an improvement in the display of custom course names on the missing work report.