- Here's a little feature tease that pairs with our new Curriculum Tool...In their Plan tabs teachers can access pre-designed attachments associated with their selected indicators.
- For our NYC Admin users you now have access to 'browse' your school's schedule. Look for the Browse tab when you're importing your schedule data.
- Districts with InfiniteCampus Integrations will now find more flexibility in the biographical information that is synced with JumpRope.
- Course tab attendance views now support even larger class sizes!
- In an effort to reduce confusion around term changes, Admin users will find that the selector to change "number of terms" is locked once school year settings are finalized. Let us know if you want to make changes to this value.
- SuperCourse users will find that their is a smoother transition in the Grade tab when they need to locate their units.
- Family Portal (beta) users will find improvements in the behavior of the Upcoming Assessments report that include a quicker update when changes are made to the published status of an assessment.
- Some users reported trouble with Course Comments recently. This new release addresses the issue and you'll find that you can read your newly entered course comments immediately upon saving again. Thanks for the heads up!