Wow! Calling all JumpRope Attendance users!
- We're happy to announce that the Family Portal (formerly Parent Portal 2.0) now supports Attendance! On the Family Portal you'll now find (if enabled):
- Student Schedules
- Attendance Statistics
- Visual Attendance Charts
- With the newly included Attendance features, you'll also find an updated set of controls on your Admin Console Portal Settings page.
- Do you manage your school's Attendance Reporting? Take a look at the newly updated Attendance Submission Report in the Backoffice.
- You'll find a more flexible teacher list that is sortable, and exportable.
- Hover over an individual attendance mark to see who submitted it and in which course section.
- Don't worry, you can still send a reminder email to teachers who have yet to submit attendance for the day.
- The reminder email message is now editable as well
- Student schedules displays are being incrementally improved to be able to support more flexible scheduling options including varying schedule plans per day and per week. View a student schedule in their Student tab to see the new formatting.
- Searching for reports for students who have moved or have been promoted? Inactive student reports have gotten a bit more flexible. Now, instead of having to search for individual past students, you can turn on all inactive students on your reports. Find more information here.
NYC STARS Schools
- You've probably noticed that the STARS import interface has gotten a bit of a facelift. Along with the upgraded interface we've also included additional validations to protect your import. The import process has improved checks for student enrollments, student names changes, etc.
- Additionally, you'll notice new locations indicated for the Align Advisory and Course Mapping tools.
- Sign up for brand new free, single teacher accounts got some refining in this release as well. Some users were experiencing an occasional error that has now been resolved.