- Refinements to the saving process for course comments were made this cycle in an effort to speed up the comment entry process. If you have large class rosters and/or substantial text per student in course comments you should notice a vast improvement when saving from student to student.
- When creating and saving a unit the unit end date will now have to be within the end date your school has set for the school year. This should help to resolve confusion around Final Rating dates and reporting.
- For those users who rely on JumpRope's built in Schedule Builder you've most likely noticed a few tweaks and changes recently. This spring our development team has been working behind the scenes to update the schedule builder. After some important feedback from users you'll find some fixes in behavior when deleting and creating new sections and when creating courses that do not have a meeting period.
- When loading large full school Mastery By... reports in JumpRope's Backoffice if loading is taking too long you'll now get a timed-out message rather than having to wait to see if the report will load.
- District Edition teacher users may notice a refinement of the assessment count feature in the Plan tab advanced settings menu. The count now only includes assessments from the current school year rather than an all time count.
- Those of you who utilize JumpRope's attendance features will find new, beta, displays of student and teacher schedules in the Backoffice, Admin Console, and Student tab. We'd love to hear your feedback as we continue to refine the look and functionality of these new schedule displays!
- If you're not a school that uses JumpRope for attendance, don't worry, we have a student section report for you too! In a Student tab, select Schedule (beta) to view a list of sections and teachers that the given student is enrolled in. Again, we'd love to hear about any feedback you have.