The college application and admissions process is daunting, and many high schools spend significant resources helping students research, apply, and make decisions throughout this process. Since JumpRope is a go-to resource for many high school teachers and counselors, we've created a tracking system right within JumpRope that allows you to stay organized throughout the process and improves communication. Here's a quick guide to get you started:
Note: College Tracking features are only available for school-wide implementations of JumpRope - they are not currently available for free accounts. In addition, your administrator must enable the features in the Admin Console.
- Considering - the student is thinking about applying to this college.
- Applying - the student has decided to apply and is working on the application.
- Decided Against - the student previously considered the school, but has decided that they are no longer interested.
- Applied - the student has submitted a complete application to the school.
- Accepted - the student has been accepted to the school.
- Not Accepted - the student was denied admission to the school
- Accepted, Attending - the student has been accepted and has committed to attending the school (should only be true for one school)
- Accepted, Not Attending - the student has been accepted but has chosen not to attend (usually this means that they have chosen to attend a different school)
- Waitlisted - the student has been placed on the admissions wait list for this school.