JumpRope has tools built in to make generating PDF reports for the entire school as easy as possible. It takes about five minutes per 100 students, and you can walk away from your computer while the reports are created and get a cup of coffee (provided that you've enabled popups from jumpro.pe)!
Note: you can also print progress reports for a single class at a time. Read more here.
Generating full-school reports:
- Log in to the Backoffice, and select the Mastery tab.
- Click on the blue "Print Progress Reports" button in the middle of the screen.
- Choose how to organize the reports.
- By Advisory/Homeroom: this option groups reports by advisory for each distribution and (potentially) farming out the print job. You'll get a PDF file per advisory (learn how to keep advisories accurate here).
- By Grade: This option will generate one file per grade level
- By Schedule: choose a day of the week and a period of the day during which you plan to hand out reports, and JumpRope will group the reports by the student's class on that day/period. You will get one PDF per class. This only works if your schedule is loaded per period into JumpRope. Please verify that the number of students and groups (files) is correct before proceeding.
- Choose a date range. Sometimes you may want cumulative reports across the whole year, or you may wish to limit to a specific marking period. More info on date ranges is available here.
- Click "Next" and choose whether to customize advanced settings from the defaults that are set in the Admin Console. More details on the advanced settings are available here.
- Click Finish when you're done, and ensure that a popup loads in a new browser window / tab. You may have to disable your popup blocker - if you do so, disable it for JumpRope in general instead of just this one time. Printing the whole school will generate multiple popups in order to speed up the process.
- Go get a cup of coffee and wait. It will take anywhere from 5-30 minutes, depending on the size of the school and the number of scores. When it's done, you'll see a message on your screen and you will receive an email with secure links to the generated reports. It is best not to use your computer for other tasks while the reports are generating, because it uses a lot of computer resources and the popups may get in your way.
As always, feel free to reach out to JumpRope support if you have questions!