A very common use case of mastery data is to group students within your class (either homogeneously or heterogeneously) on their mastery of a specific learning goal or standard. To do this in JumpRope, follow these directions:
- Log in to the Teacher Dashboard and select the Courses tab.
- From the list at left, select the course from which you would like to group students.
- Click on the Mastery sub-tab if it isn't already selected.
- Click the Grouping Scheme button on the bottom of the mastery report and choose Standard Summary (which may be known as Outcome Summary, Learning Target Summary, or similar depending on your school's settings):
- Scroll through to find the standard that you'd like to analyze, and click it to show individual students. Then, click on the right side of the Score column header to sort on score to easily group students:
- Remember that you can easily print this report or export it to Excel for further analysis.
As an alternative, you may wish to try the "Student Pivot" to view multiple standards in a more compact format: