Welcome to JumpRope! If you work at a school or district that has signed up for JumpRope, please contact your school for login instructions (someone at the school will send you a welcome email). If you're using JumpRope as an individual, you can sign up for a free account at www.jumpro.pe. If you've already created a free account, follow these directions to access your account:
- Go to http://www.jumpro.pe and click Login in the top right
- Enter your username and password, and log in to the Teacher Dashboard (Backoffice and Admin Console are for school/district users only).
Forgot your password?
Note: if you are having trouble recovering your username or password, you may find this article helpful.
It happens to all of us: sometimes you simply forget the password that you created when first logging into the system. Here are the basic steps of resetting your password:
- Load the JumpRope login page
- Click the "forgot password" link
- Wait a few seconds for this page to load, and then follow the instructions on the screen
- You'll have to access your primary email account and click on the secure link given to reset your password.