If you teach the same students for more than one course / subject area, and you share your units with multiple courses, it's possible that you may enter scores into the wrong course in JumpRope. We have a couple of tools to help move scores between courses in order to make sure that they print properly on progress reports.
Moving Scores from the Grade Tab (affects the entire roster for a course)
The easiest way to move scores as a teacher is to use the Grade tab.
- Select the Grade tab and choose the course that you want to move scores INTO. If you are an administrator performing these actions for a teacher, you will have to first ninja into the teacher's account.
- Select the unit and assessment for which you want to move scores (you'll have to do this one assessment at a time but see below for how to move all scores, regardless of unit, at once). If the unit is not yet shared with the destination course, you'll want to follow these directions to share it: http://support.jumpro.pe/hc/en-us/articles/200314155
- You'll see the scores but they still need to be moved into the selected course. Click the settings icon towards the top right and choose the "Move Scores into Course" option.
- You'll see the scores re-save into the course that is currently open.
- Repeat for each relevant assessment.
Move Scores for All Assessments at Once
Alternatively, if you want to move scores for all assessments with in a course all at once, first select View by Unit in the Settings menu. This may take a moment to load depending on the amount of scores you have entered for this course. After the scores have loaded, click the settings icon towards the top right and choose the "Move Scores into Course" option. *If your school uses 'global' standards (i.e. standards that appear automatically in any unit you create, often Habits of Work standards) please use only either View by Assessment or View by Standard. View by Unit will not give you access to the global standards for the purposes of moving scores.