Some schools and districts create curriculum centrally that you can (or must) use in your classroom. To add this curriculum to your account, follow these steps:
1. In the Plan tab, select the Resource Share (your school may have re-named this)
2. Locate the desired curriculum within the resource share on the left. If you need more than one set of curriculum, you can repeat this step as needed. Once you've found the curriculum that you want, click on it. In this example, I'll choose Research & Writing 1. In the popup box, follow the directions below:
3. The Plan tab will refresh, and you should see your new curriculum added to your account as shown below:
4. Click on the blue Edit button next to your new unit on the right, and fill in the dates and other properties as described in this article:
- Please note: if you are planning to use your unit with more than on class, you should read up on the difference between sharing and cloning first:
That's it! Your curriculum is now added to your account. Depending on your school's settings, you may need to add or modify the standards and assessments. To do so, click on the unit's title in the plan tab.
- To learn more about adding or modifying standards and assessments, or to create your own curriculum, check out this article: