These steps describe the administrative side of setting up courses based on aviation credits. These steps must be completed for each aviation course before teachers can enter scores. Remember that, at least for this go-round, we agreed that there would be some manual steps necessary on the administrative end in order to associate the FAA credits with the courses/sections for each teacher. For the most part, this should be a once-per-term operation. In a separate document, we will provide instructions for the teacher end.
1. "Ninja" into the teacher's account that you will be setting up.
2. Verify that the teacher has access to the appropriate "class lists" from STARs, and troubleshoot if necessary.
3. Access the Plan tab and click on "FAA Courses" towards the bottom of the list at left. This will bring up a list of available FAA credits as shown below:
4. Fill out the form as shown below:
5. Once the credit has been created, you can associate the credit with as many courses/sections as desired in the Course section of the form. You must also set the date range to match the range for which the course is being taught.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each FAA credit that needs to be associated with the selected user's account.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for each teacher that needs access to aviation credits.
You're done! Check out the instructions for teachers that need to enter scores (you must do the setup bit first) here: http://support.jumpro.pe/hc/en-us/articles/203877410