For Teacher Dashboard users, JumpRope has an online, self-paced training course. This course walks you through the basic steps to start using your JumpRope grade book.
Some important things to consider:
- This course is designed as an introduction to the JumpRope Teacher Dashboard but can be taken by any school staff, administrator or teacher.
- You can expect this course to take about 1.5 to 2 hours to complete.
- The first time that you take the course you'll need to finish in one sitting so that you can confirm completion of the course in Unit 4.
- After completing the course you're welcome to access lessons any time you need to, you can even skip through units to find the information that you need.
- The course is not scored, correct and incorrect answers are not tracked, therefore, please explore the question and answer selections to make sure that you read all of the provided "hints."
- You will need to have access to your teacher account for certain Units in this course. Make sure to contact the JumpRope administrator at your school or district if you don't yet have access to your account.
Teachers! Update!! You can now access the online course from within your JumpRope account! Here's a look:
Administrators - Even though teachers have direct access to the online course, you can also send them the link directly to their email. Here's where to find the tool in the Admin Console: