As a returning teacher, you have several options to re-use curriculum from last year. This request is so popular, in fact, that we made a charming 3-minute video tutorial below. Good luck!
Articles in this section
- It's the end of the school year, what do I need to do?
- Can I sign in to JumpRope using my Google Apps account?
- When a teacher goes on leave, how do we set up an account for the incoming teacher?
- How do I re-use curriculum from previous years in the Plan tab?
- How do I access the online training course?
- Standard Assessment Count - Which Standards/Indicators have I assessed?
- Can I assign different dates to the same assessment?
- How do I enable Google Apps Single Sign-On for the Family Portal?
- How can I access Mastery data for a student that has been un-enrolled or is no longer active?
- Can I auto-fill grades for a standard in the Grade tab?