JumpRope has recently upgraded to a new, bigger and better FTP server! The new server offers improved stability and reliability for our integrations, and updating your PowerSchool autosends is a simple step that you can make to begin using it. NOTE: Please DO NOT take the actions below unless you have been directed to do so by JumpRope's support staff.
All you'll need to do to make the change is update the host in your "JumpRope SFTP" Managed connection, changing it to "sync2015.jumpro.pe" instead of "sync.jumpro.pe". Your username and password will remain the same. If you do not know how to update the managed connection, please follow the steps below.
1. Click System in the menu at left on this screen: http://screencast.com/t/tXLwYG3aK0q.
2. Scroll down and click on System Settings: http://screencast.com/t/tXLwYG3aK0q.
3. Select Plugin Management Configuration: http://screencast.com/t/OMXtpSdl.
4. Select the Remote Connection Manager.
5. Select the JumpRope SFTP connection.
6. Update the Host to read as follows: sync2015.jumpro.pe
7. There is no need to change the password.
8. Click on Test Connection, and "Yes, Accept Host Key" if prompted with a failure warning (see screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/WWkS4Cq9U)
That's it! When you're done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you've completed the changes.