- We’re excited to officially unveil our new logo! You’ll see the fancy and more grown-up JumpRope icon in your account and on the login page. We think it’s pretty clever ;) It’s just a tiny taste of what’s to come…
- Have accounts at more than one school in your district? Life just got easier!
- Now you can see the name of the school you are currently logged-in to at the top of your Dashboard.
- Need to change the school account you are working in? Navigate directly to another account without dealing with pesky logins. Simply select the school from the dropdown menu under “Teacher Dashboard”.
- Are you a regular user of our attendance features? Admins can now add and edit attendance records for any student. Here are the deets.
- For District Edition peeps, Admin users can now enable Standard Bank Management permission for other users.
- For clients in Portal 2.0 Beta trial, Google SSO is now a login option.
- Error messages in the Bulk Communication Wizard are now more meaningful when sending fails.
- Account management for student usernames has been relaxed a bit allowing more flexibility in cases of multiple student accounts and students changing schools within a district.
- Various bug fixes and speed improvements!